Re: Train Spotting in Glendora, Azusa, and San Dimas this Sunday....Don't know if it was cancelled? I went to Steamfest instead....
Author: BOB2
Date: 04-28-2019 - 21:28

I don't know, if it was cancelled,(the work window on the website was until some time tonight). And, I've also seen a few scheduled test" runs in my career, that were cancelled at the last minute, without notice.

I went to Steamfest in Fillmore instead, and picked up some great Lodi Cabernet Franc from Geisinger's winery....

It wasn't cancelled, and had a good turnout, but not a overcrowded... The steam trains were leaving full, and they operated the switcher and cabooses for a "short" cheaper ride. It was a real nice day, with a whole lot of nice folks having a whole lot of fun, with trains....

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Train Spotting in Glendora, Azusa, and San Dimas this Sunday.... BOB2 04-26-2019 - 14:02
  Re: Train Spotting in Glendora, Azusa, and San Dimas this Sunday.... MelMelDay 04-28-2019 - 18:02
  Re: Train Spotting in Glendora, Azusa, and San Dimas this Sunday....Don't know if it was cancelled? I went to Steamfest instead.... BOB2 04-28-2019 - 21:28

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com