Re: Looks like you Rusxian trolls talk out of both sides of your mouth, and do you get overtime from Vladimir for working on Sunday, in the workers' paradise?
Author: BOB2
Date: 04-28-2019 - 07:41

I like the way this loser troll (maybe under both handles?) speaks out of both sides of his mouth to spread his disinformation. I really must have jerked this loser troll POS's chain.

Some of these trolls, some posting in many handles, some maybe even professionals, work hard at spreading disinformation, discord, and division, with their racist and sexist comments, their lies, and their bad mouthing of everyone and everything in our hobby. They are using our love of railroading and Altamont as their personal toilet bowl, to abuse, malign, and spread hatred, for whatever their underlying reason. And, it apparently really pisses these POS's off when some of us stand up to their cowardly attacks, ugly posts, and call them on their line of bull$hit.

Some of you trolls appear to be mentally ill, and I sincerely hope and pray that you do get some much needed help.

Some of you trolls appear to be potentially violent racist scum, and I hope that get help for your special form of mental illness, or are arrested by authorities, before you can do any actual harm to anyone.

And, I hope, as a former rail labor rep, actually elected to the post, in a free, open, and democratic society, that some of you other trolls, who may be "professionals", who are being employed to do this, are at least getting overtime, for working on a Sunday, in the former "workers paradise".

But, if you are a troll working for Kim Jon Un, you probably are just getting paid in food, and I just hope that Kim doesn't shoot you, for not getting Hutch or BOB2 banned....

Now, for some nice Steam action, complete with the smell of fuel oil, out in Fillmore, for folks who actually are on Altamont because they maybe just like trains....

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Hutch 3.45, Our Democracy, and the Russia Investigation; and BOB2's Hate Ragin' Foamer 04-27-2019 - 22:59
  Re: Hutch 3.45, Our Democracy, and the Russia Investigation; and BOB2's Hate ' 04-28-2019 - 03:23
  Re: Hutch 3.45, Our Democracy, and the Russia Investigation; and BOB2's Hate hail the 4014 04-28-2019 - 06:25
  Re: Looks like you Rusxian trolls talk out of both sides of your mouth, and do you get overtime from Vladimir for working on Sunday, in the workers' paradise? BOB2 04-28-2019 - 07:41
  Re: Looks like you Rusxian trolls talk out of both sides of your mouth, and do you get overtime from Vladimir for working on Sunday, in the workers' paradise? Russian Bot Scott 04-28-2019 - 08:46
  Re: Looks like you Rusxian trolls talk out of both sides of your mouth, and do you get overtime from Vladimir for working on Sunday, in the workers' paradise? HUTCH 7.62 04-28-2019 - 09:00
  Re: Looks like you Rusxian trolls talk out of both sides of your mouth, and do you get overtime from Vladimir for working on Sunday, in the workers' paradise? Rhett Butler 04-28-2019 - 12:00
  Re: Hutch 3.45, Our Democracy, and the Russia Investigation; and BOB2's Hate Chris 04-28-2019 - 14:00
  Re: Hutch 3.45, Our Democracy, and the Russia Investigation; and BOB2's Hate who flung poo 04-29-2019 - 12:00
  Re: Hutch 3.45, Our Democracy, and the Russia Investigation; and BOB2's Hate Not Drew! 05-01-2019 - 20:29

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com