The Prostitutes of the Lark....Not much different than the Friday BUR-LV Flights?
Author: BOB2
Date: 05-07-2019 - 07:04

Looking for loose love in the jet age? Try the BUR-LV Southwest Flights on a Friday afternoon.

Of course, the Lark had the distinct advantage of sleepers... And, the wives could take them to LAUPT, and their secretaries, could get on at Glendale... with no one being the wiser.

But, all of those lovely "actresses", who are heading from BUR over to LV on SW, for a long "working" weekend, to help pay off their student loans, are more than willing to let you buy them a drink or two....

As a "free market" economist, supposedly living in a "free market" capitalist economy, I find myself sometimes confused about how some of these things work... As I've always wondered, like in the case of the so-called "crime" of uncoerced "prostitution" by supposedly "free" consenting adults.... just why it is "illegal" to "sell" something, that it's otherwise perfectly "legal" to give away for "free"....?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  The Prostitutes of the Del Monte and Carol Voss Leon Phelps 05-06-2019 - 10:58
  Re: The Prostitutes of the Del Monte and Carol Voss Cariol L Voss 05-06-2019 - 12:44
  Re: The Prostitutes of the Del Monte and Carol Voss WAF 05-06-2019 - 14:07
  Re: The Prostitutes of the Del Monte and Carol Voss J Mann 05-06-2019 - 15:07
  Re: The Prostitutes of the Del Monte and Carol Voss Industrial Goth 05-06-2019 - 17:56
  Re: The Prostitutes of the Del Monte and Carol Voss Sgt. Joe Friday 05-06-2019 - 18:14
  Re: The Prostitutes of the Del Monte and Carol Voss Bill 05-07-2019 - 16:08
  Re: The Prostitutes of the Del Monte and Carol Voss JM Starr 05-06-2019 - 20:07
  The Prostitutes of the Lark....Not much different than the Friday BUR-LV Flights? BOB2 05-07-2019 - 07:04
  Re: The Prostitutes of the Lark....Not much different than the Friday BUR-LV Flights? Juno 05-07-2019 - 08:42
  Re: The Prostitutes of the Lark....Not much different than the Friday BUR-LV Flights? BOB2 05-07-2019 - 08:56
  Re: The Prostitutes of the Lark....Not much different than the Friday BUR-LV Flights? Juno 05-07-2019 - 09:28
  Re: So you're either "forced" to read my posts..., or you're my most loyal reader? BOB2 05-07-2019 - 09:50

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com