Let them vote because those good kids were railroaded
Author: Dee Mo Crat
Date: 05-13-2019 - 07:03

Mun-i-ficent Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you had any reading
> comprehension abilities, you will note that I used
> "right-wing conservatives"

Oh please, you libs casually fling the terms Right Winger, Wingnuts, Alt Right, Radical Right, Racist, Nazi, Bigot, etc. (and apparently now Alt Brain Dead) at anyone that dare disagree with the left's positions. I've certainly read it applied to Mica, the NC governors and Texas politicians I mentioned, Utah politicians, etc.

Dr Zarkoff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > That even if this good kid is caught and
> convicted, he still should be allowed to vote.
>
> As usual the alt-brain dead have twisted the idea
> all out of reality. Conviction of a class 3 felony
> = lose your voting right. Serving out your
> sentence and/or clemency = regain your voting
> rights. As things stand now, regaining your voting
> rights isn't possible.

But lots of liberals want to change that. Bernie advocates allowing prisoners to vote. Klueless Kamala and pandering Lizzie Borden-Warren say its a conversation we should have. Jailed crooks already can vote in Maine and VT. 47% of Democrats polled are in favor.

[www.businessinsider.com]

"The poll also found a stark divide in views on this issue along party lines: Nearly half of likely Democratic primary voters (47%) support enfranchising prisoners in some capacity compared to about 21% of likely Republican primary voters."

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Caltrain No. 381 Locomotive Engineer Hit by Thrown Object (link) Railfan Jihad 05-10-2019 - 20:34
  Re: Caltrain No. 381 Locomotive Engineer Hit by Thrown Object (link) Anthony G. 05-11-2019 - 08:39
  Re: Caltrain No. 381 Locomotive Engineer Hit by Thrown Object (link) HUTCH 7.62 05-11-2019 - 09:05
  Let's not lose focus on what's really important Dee Mo Crat 05-11-2019 - 09:08
  Re: Let's not lose focus on what's really important Mun-i-ficent 05-11-2019 - 18:34
  Typical ignorant liberal talking point myths Not a Fake News Lib 05-12-2019 - 09:57
  Re: Typical ignorant liberal talking point myths Kalifornia Uber Alles! 05-12-2019 - 10:33
  I know what I'm talking about Mun-i-ficent 05-12-2019 - 19:09
  Re: Reposting link to GOP Platform Mun-i-ficent 05-12-2019 - 19:12
  Re: Caltrain No. 381 Locomotive Engineer Hit by Thrown Object (link) Dr Zarkoff 05-12-2019 - 22:39
  Let them vote because those good kids were railroaded Dee Mo Crat 05-13-2019 - 07:03
  Re: Let them vote because those good kids were railroaded Dr Zarkoff 05-13-2019 - 10:14
  Re: Let them vote because those good kids were railroaded Mun-i-ficent 05-13-2019 - 19:27

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com