Re: Santa Ana Ca. Police clear vagrants off UP Costa Mesa branch
Author: Dirty Harry
Date: 05-23-2019 - 22:13

Mayor: I don't want any more trouble like you had last year in the Fillmore District. Understand? That's my policy.

Insp. Harry Callahan: Yeah, well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard; that's my policy.

Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?

Insp. Harry Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross.

Mayor: You got a point

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Santa Ana Ca. Police clear vagrants off UP Costa Mesa branch Hobo Kelly 05-23-2019 - 18:17
  Re: Santa Ana Ca. Police clear vagrants off UP Costa Mesa branch Coastline 05-23-2019 - 18:36
  Re: Santa Ana Ca. Police clear vagrants off UP Costa Mesa branch Beer & Pizza 05-23-2019 - 20:03
  Re: Santa Ana Ca. Police clear vagrants off UP Costa Mesa branch Dirty Harry 05-23-2019 - 22:13
  Re: Santa Ana Ca. Police clear vagrants off UP Costa Mesa branch Tired of it 05-24-2019 - 11:08
  Re: Santa Ana Ca. Police clear vagrants off UP Costa Mesa branch brains 05-24-2019 - 11:58
  Re: Santa Ana Ca. Police clear vagrants off UP Costa Mesa branch TC 05-24-2019 - 15:05
  Re: Santa Ana Ca. Police clear vagrants off UP Costa Mesa branch Fed up with the homeless in Costa Mes 05-28-2019 - 07:36

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com