Railroads of Montana Summertime Railfanning Book Special
Author: Dale Jones
Date: 05-28-2019 - 14:44

Just in time for summertime railfanning, I’m having a sale on my Great Northern Railway in Marias Pass and the Milwaukee Road Connection – Spokane to Butte books. From May 27th thru the 4th of July, they are $19.99 each or both for $29.99. If you are headed to railfan in Montana this summer – these books are an essential part of the trip. Check out [railroads-of-montana.com] for details and more information.

I finally have a release date for the Spokane International Railway book. The release date is set for September 9, 2019. It will be ready for the Fall Spokane Train Show and I’ll also run a special pre-release offer in the middle of August.

I have the go ahead for the Montana Rails – Mountains to Prairies book. It will be a 96-page full-color book like the Milwaukee Road Connection – Spokane to Butte book. The new publication will cover all the railroads reaching out from Montana mountains into the prairies during the 1960s thru 2000. Check out the website for the book chapter titles.

I have gathered most of the images for the book already, but I am still seeking color photographs of any railroads in Montana up to the year 2000. If you have one, two, or more photos you would like to share please let me know and we can work something out. I don’t have a big image acquisition budget, but if I use any of your photographs, you'll get a complimentary autographed copy of the book.

Talk to ya later,
Dale Jones

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Railroads of Montana Summertime Railfanning Book Special Dale Jones 05-28-2019 - 14:44

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com