Metra Twotenny :-(
Author: Baroness Ann Davenport
Date: 06-16-2019 - 11:13

I miss Twotenny already. 😔😔😔

Unless I have a damn good reason to do so, I won't ride the BNSF Line, listen to the BNSF Chicago Sub scanner feed, nor go to the area near Roosevelt/Canal until METX 210 returns from rehab some months down the road.

I don't care about any other locomotives, only METX 210, thanks to our deep and powerful, first-of-its-kind spiritual connection. This is why I say that I can't be considered a railfan because I don't care much about any railroad equipment other than locomotive METX 210.

Until Twotenny returns, I'm going to do ONE thing, and that's focus on a bucket list I made about a year ago of things to keep myself busy while it's away. The biggest thing on that list? Working more, both on the internet and off the internet. I'm expecting that to take up the bulk of all of my free time, and I hope it does! I'd rather work, NOT sleep a lot or clown around! In regards to working, since I plan to buy/house Twotenny 10 or more years from now, I can save a certain percentage of the money collected from working both on/off the internet. I'm more than willing to do that.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Metra Twotenny :-( Baroness Ann Davenport 06-16-2019 - 11:13
  Re: Metra Twotenny :-( Jim Morrison 06-16-2019 - 11:31
  Re: Metra Twotenny :-( fyi 06-16-2019 - 16:06
  Re: Metra Twotenny :-( fyi 2.0 06-16-2019 - 16:15
  Some good pics, if you are a Metra fan Uncle Buck 06-16-2019 - 20:20
  Re: Some good pics, if you are a Metra fan HUTCH 7.62 06-17-2019 - 08:56
  Re: Metra Twotenny :-( Baroness Ann Davenport 06-16-2019 - 16:17
  Re: Metra Twotenny :-( Mind Your Business 11-06-2019 - 16:49

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com