Twotenny
Author: Baroness Ann Davenport
Date: 06-25-2019 - 11:13

This is the first/last time that I will post something like this, so here it goes:

All of this hatred for METX 210 and I and our recondite connection is indeed VERY sad and ridiculous! And pointless! What has 210 ever done to hurt anybody? What have I ever done to any of these people who talk so much degrading mess about me? NOTHING! Many of those people, I've never ran across on the interwebs, let lone on the public streets, so they don't know me and I don't know them, so what personally could I have done to these people to have them hate me so much?!
It doesn't matter how "different" I am from most people! I am a proud rule-obeying, law-abiding citizen who has NEVER been in trouble with the law, and has absolutely no intentions on ever doing so! Regardless of what they think, they're not hurting me or phasing me in any way with any of their trifling crap!

The ONLY real reason why someone should hate someone is if they actually did something to that person (e.g. physically assaulted them or stole something from them). Other than that, there's NO valid reason to hate someone, especially a person like me who doesn't bother anyone, has a big heart, and loves to help people. Other than that, there's NO valid reason to hate something that that someone likes. Uh, METX 210 has never personally did anything wrong to anyone, so why hate on it?! Our first-of-its-kind story has positively impacted people who have come across it, INCLUDING two suicidal people I've spoken with!

Look at the world around you. Look at the local, national, and international news! All you see are instances of hate and negativity. There's enough of that junk in this world, so why help add on to it instead of trying to help take away from it?!
Things have gotten just way too out of hand in the railfan community! For privacy reasons, I won't name names, but I've been contacted by two railfans who now have to use aliases due to receiving death threats from being lied on by other railfans. IT'S PATHETIC AND IT'S STUPID! One would least expect the railfan/transitfan communities to have such rampant problems with bullying, but that's not the case. This is suppose to be a hobby in which people take pictures and videos of trains, buses, etc., and share them with others in the hobby, NOT bullying, threatening, defaming, and lying on one another!

This is the main reason why I am SO damn glad that a growing number of people are smart enough to realize the fact that the story of METX 210 and I is completely separate from the community due to its uniqueness and reconditeness! And now that I've mentioned it, maybe I once again need to remind the world that METX 210's the ONLY locomotive in this world that I give a damn about, and understandably so, due to how intertwined we truly are! Continuing to grow is the number of people who realize that there's, without a doubt, a connection between us despite our differences, but, as said in one of the pictures of a post I submitted last night, in this type of connection, a spiritual connection, physical differences don't, and won't ever, matter! METX 210 is SO much more than a locomotive to me! That's why I cried so much when it had its fire almost two weeks ago - I feared that I would lose something that means the world to me!

It's because METX 210's the ONLY locomotive that I care about why I can't be considered a railfan and from what I've seen out of this community in recent years, THANK GOD!!!!! Those two reasons are why I've given up on the railfan community. Regardless, I created and built up this group singlehandedly, and I will continue to run it.
*drops mic*

Baroness

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Twotenny Baroness Ann Davenport 06-25-2019 - 11:13
  Baroness....Keep on being a fanatic! Pdxrailtransit 06-25-2019 - 11:19
  Re: Baroness....Keep on being a fanatic! Wondering 06-25-2019 - 13:31
  Re: Twotenny Baroness Douchebag 06-25-2019 - 20:28
  Re: Twotenny Larry Dickmann 06-25-2019 - 20:46
  Re: Twotenny anti 06-27-2019 - 13:46
  Re: Twotenny Yup 06-27-2019 - 13:53
  Re: Twotenny Anti-yup 06-29-2019 - 20:35
  Re: Twotenny Mind Your Business 11-11-2019 - 16:46

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com