I Didn't Bring It UP: BOB2, Hutch, and KeithOde Did
Author: JBoyz
Date: 06-29-2019 - 13:52

BOB2 we saw a good conversation a few weeks ago where you, Hutch, and Keith Ode were discussing hatred of modern day women and sharing what are regarded as serial killer viewpoints on life. Hutch loves Trump who feels that because he was accused of non-consensual sexual contact during the campaign and then won the election he doesn't have to face music on that issue and people in fact approve of that behavior. This sparked the Me Too movement. Hutch probably supports Trump and wants to Make America Great Again For Sex Predators. And that's why he and Keith and you were talking about this stuff as we saw a few weeks ago.

Again, I didn't bring this up. Hutch and Keith and you did. So blame yourself.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  South San Francisco Belt Railway? HUTCH 7.62 06-27-2019 - 17:19
  And This Has What To Do With Violence Against Women??? JerseyBoyz 06-27-2019 - 18:11
  Re: And This Has What To Do With Violence Against Women??? HUTCH 7.62 06-27-2019 - 19:38
  Re: And This Has What To Do With Violence Against Women??? BOB2 06-28-2019 - 04:55
  I Didn't Bring It UP: BOB2, Hutch, and KeithOde Did JBoyz 06-29-2019 - 13:52
  Re: I Didn't Bring It UP: BOB2, Hutch, and KeithOde Did Keith Ode 06-29-2019 - 22:40
  Re: I Didn't Bring It UP: BOB2, Hutch, and KeithOde Did Maury Povich 06-29-2019 - 23:47
  Re: South San Francisco Belt Railway? AZebra 06-27-2019 - 19:46

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com