Re: I Didn't Bring It UP: BOB2, Hutch, and KeithOde Did
Author: Keith Ode
Date: 06-29-2019 - 22:40

"Again, I didn't bring this up. Hutch and Keith and you did. So blame yourself."

Yes you did. You brought up this nonsense when someone posted an NWP video back in May. You started quoting crap from several years ago. Hutch stated that American women are mostly shallow, which is not only objectively true, but agreed upon by quite a few people here with experience.

If you think calling American women "shallow" is indicative of endorsing violence against women or proof of some latent serial killer tendencies, then you're only proving correct my assertion that the weak, enabling, hypergamous men like you have no argument, much less a counter-argument. You mistakenly think prostrating yourself upon the mantel of female victim-hood will earn you pints with women. You of all people should know this never works.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  South San Francisco Belt Railway? HUTCH 7.62 06-27-2019 - 17:19
  And This Has What To Do With Violence Against Women??? JerseyBoyz 06-27-2019 - 18:11
  Re: And This Has What To Do With Violence Against Women??? HUTCH 7.62 06-27-2019 - 19:38
  Re: And This Has What To Do With Violence Against Women??? BOB2 06-28-2019 - 04:55
  I Didn't Bring It UP: BOB2, Hutch, and KeithOde Did JBoyz 06-29-2019 - 13:52
  Re: I Didn't Bring It UP: BOB2, Hutch, and KeithOde Did Keith Ode 06-29-2019 - 22:40
  Re: I Didn't Bring It UP: BOB2, Hutch, and KeithOde Did Maury Povich 06-29-2019 - 23:47
  Re: South San Francisco Belt Railway? AZebra 06-27-2019 - 19:46

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com