Re: Patronage building blocks-More BS from the ongoing saga of the CAHSRA fiasco
Author: BOB2
Date: 06-30-2019 - 08:37

Building blocks are what Mouse plays with, in mommy's basement, when he's not posting his clever memes and his vast evil conspiracy theories on Altamont. But, even from a useless fool, can come some interesting stories....

This guy is the latest is a long line of useless political eunuch at the "helm" of the good ship "lollipop" CAHSRA fiasco, who is prattling more of this "build it and they will come"/"cost is no object", you don't see the "big picture", because we have "visions" nonsense.

It is actually a quite disturbing essay in it's substance. But, this is not that surprising, given the full court press of late, by the contractors, their PR firms, and their usual political hacks. I think his low balling the commitment to LAUPT phase I run-through is quite disturbing, and should not be reassuring at all to Sou Cal folks.

This nonsense about Anaheim and the EIS would appear to be eating up more funding that could commit to completing the LAUPT phase I run-through, by the 2027 pre Olympics goal. And, it is a "call to action" to continue with the ongoing incompetent waste, fraud, and abuse, with more LA-Anaheim and LA Bakersfield EIS contracts.

It is a disturbing call, by the latest chairman to come through the "revolving door" of "leadership" at the "runaway money train", to have "faith" and to "stay on course", with our "ship of fools", while they quietly continue to do "business as usual", at the "still" incompetently mismanaged and utterly dysfunctional CAHSRA fiasco, and hoping that maybe no one will notice anymore....

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Patronage building blocks synonymouse 06-29-2019 - 10:57
  Re: Patronage building blocks Carol L Voss 06-29-2019 - 12:27
  Re: Patronage building blocks I know 06-29-2019 - 12:58
  Re: Patronage building blocks david vartanoff 06-29-2019 - 17:04
  Re: Patronage building blocks Steal your wife Newsome 07-02-2019 - 15:28
  Re: Patronage building blocks synonymouse 06-29-2019 - 14:59
  Re: Patronage building blocks tundraboomer 06-29-2019 - 15:55
  Re: Patronage building blocks-More BS from the ongoing saga of the CAHSRA fiasco BOB2 06-30-2019 - 08:37
  How biased is Calm Atters.org? Kimberley G. 06-30-2019 - 08:56
  Re: How biased is Calm Atters.org? FUD 06-30-2019 - 20:38

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com