Re: Are there any motels within four (4) blocks of these Amtrak/Metrolink Stations
Author: Freericks
Date: 10-30-2008 - 16:02

There's a Holiday Inn by the downtown Burbank station I think... although I'm not sure how cheap they are any more.

There are a couple hotels at Burbank Airport - no idea on cost, but at least one is very close to the station.

I know there's a motel in walking distance from the Fullerton station. Can't recall the name, but it's on Harbor Blvd, just south of the station.

I'm guessing on downtown LA, but my impression of the hotels right by LAUPT is that they are either very expensive or places you would not be comfortable staying.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Are there any motels within four (4) blocks of these Amtrak/Metrolink Stations Coleman Randall, Jr 10-30-2008 - 15:38
  Re: Are there any motels within four (4) blocks of these Amtrak/Metrolink Stations Tired 10-30-2008 - 16:01
  Re: Are there any motels within four (4) blocks of these Amtrak/Metrolink Stations Freericks 10-30-2008 - 16:02
  Re: Are there any motels within four (4) blocks of these Amtrak/Metrolink Stations SPGuy 10-30-2008 - 18:30
  Re: Are there any motels within four (4) blocks of these Amtrak/Metrolink Stations Bob R 10-30-2008 - 21:10
  Re: Are there any motels within four (4) blocks of these Amtrak/Metrolink Stations CPRR 10-31-2008 - 11:08
  Re: Are there any motels within four (4) blocks of these Amtrak/Metrolink Stations Jerry Martin 10-31-2008 - 21:07

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com