Recommendations For Riding SMART From Outside the Area
Author: John Bruce
Date: 07-16-2019 - 14:27

In researching the possibility of riding SMART on an upcoming trip to the area, I'm noticing that only the Santa Rosa Downtown station is described on the SMART site as having nearby public parking. So it sounds as if to ride it, I would need to drive to downtown Santa Rosa, park at a pay lot, and get a round trip ticket back to Santa Rosa. Does anyone have other suggestions? Also, it isn't clear how to pay for a ticket. Are there machines at the station, or do I need to purchase something on line? Thanks for any help!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Recommendations For Riding SMART From Outside the Area John Bruce 07-16-2019 - 14:27
  Re: Recommendations For Riding SMART From Outside the Area Craig Tambo 07-16-2019 - 15:22
  Re: Recommendations For Riding SMART From Outside the Area Lurker 07-16-2019 - 16:09
  Re: Recommendations For Riding SMART From Outside the Area That Bus Guy 07-16-2019 - 20:10

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com