Re: Someone is mad Amtrak won't hire a fool like you....
Author: BOB2
Date: 07-17-2019 - 11:26

Charllote, you little troll queen...posting under yet another of your very original handles... Rude, pompous, braggadocious "Bad Bob" made you angry.... Oooh, you poor little sensitive thing, what is it I said, that put that pea under your mattress this morning...princess "Charlotte"...?

If you hate it so much, hy are you my best fan?

I'm retired, I don't have to work, anymore. When I still do, on rare occasions, like I am doing on this "road diet" nonsense for someone "pro-bono" right now, it's on my terms, mostly for folks who want my admittedly "frank" and not always "charming" assessments.

But, these days, the only "skin" I actually have in the game anymore, is my Amtrak retiree pass, and the taxes these folks are stealing from my wallet.... I

And yeah, I am kind of an a$$hole when it comes to fools wasting my taxpayer money, or folks who lie and pander to public ignorance and/or fear, or steal my tax money for kickbacks and campaign contributions, and that includes Feinstein, as well as Trump...

And, of course, I can be kind of an a$$hole sometimes, when dealing with comments from a useless troll like you.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  WSJ Gardner: More Amtrak Corridors Joe Cullum 07-17-2019 - 04:46
  Re: WSJ Gardner: More Amtrak Corridors- Really...? BOB2 07-17-2019 - 07:43
  Re: WSJ Gardner: More Amtrak Corridors- Really...? J Mann 07-17-2019 - 08:42
  Re: WSJ Gardner: More Amtrak Corridors- That is an option, but be careful what you ask for.... BOB2 07-17-2019 - 09:11
  Re: WSJ Gardner: More Amtrak Corridors- Really...? Oops 07-17-2019 - 09:16
  Re: WSJ Gardner: More Amtrak Corridors- Oops? My Bad? Not Really...? BOB2 07-17-2019 - 09:25
  Someone is mad Amtrak won't hire a perpetually rude, pompous, braggadocious consultant Charlotte (an observer) 07-17-2019 - 09:58
  Re: Someone is mad Amtrak won't hire a perpetually rude, pompous, braggadocious consultant BRENDA 07-17-2019 - 10:11
  Re: Someone is mad Amtrak won't hire a fool like you.... BOB2 07-17-2019 - 11:26
  Re: Someone is mad Amtrak won't hire a perpetually rude, pompous, braggadocious consultant James 07-17-2019 - 11:35
  Re: WSJ Gardner: More Amtrak Corridors- Oops? My Bad? Not Really...? clarify 07-17-2019 - 13:58
  Re: WSJ Gardner: More Amtrak Corridors- Oops? My Bad? Not Really...? George Andrews 07-17-2019 - 19:06

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com