Re: Sound more like spoiled yuppie parents and business want to park for free on someone elses private property?
Author: BOB2
Date: 07-17-2019 - 16:41

Not defending the usual suspects, but I think my title is more appropriate from what I read... And, the relationship to the Mt Hood RR and/or Guitar Man owning or having an interest, in the said property, is irrelevant.

Everybody wants that "free parking", and, as usual nobody wants to pay the price, especially if you can use your neighbors parking, without compensation to the owners. This outfit wants to use and apparently had been using the RR as free parking for their business, so parents drop off their kids, so the lazy little buggers won't have to "walk".

So since this guy with the school isn't getting a "free ride" off of his neighbor (the RR in this case), he gets an injunction, against the RR blocking access to "their" property, so this schools parents can continue to trespass on RR property, and use it without compensation... And, the RR counter sues... I guess that's why God made lawyers...

Now, I know what you must be thinking... But, those locusts the good Lord made, also make pretty good bait....

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Guitar Man gets into a Fight in Hood River Chilling in The Hood 07-17-2019 - 15:48
  Re: Sound more like spoiled yuppie parents and business want to park for free on someone elses private property? BOB2 07-17-2019 - 16:41
  Re: Sound more like spoiled yuppie parents and business want to park for free on someone elses private property? George Andrews 07-17-2019 - 17:01
  Re: Sound more like spoiled yuppie parents and business want to park for free on someone elses private property? eee 07-17-2019 - 18:11

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com