Re: OERM is "borderline insolvent", as you claim in your postt? Where is your sourcing?...?
Author: BOB2
Date: 07-23-2019 - 00:46

So, point me to the books....? Show me?

I think the collection is in fair shape, they've done a good job getting that under cover, and you've actually presented no real "math" whatsoever, that would show me that OERM is "borderline insolvent". But, if you actually do have access to any real evidence of your thesis, and a real financial report to point to show OERM's total income and expenses, reserves, and cash flow, then maybe I can re-do your purported "math", to see if it is correct?

"Not sure where you get your info B0B but OERM is borderline insolvent. The fact that you think that they are in "quite good shape" with "good leadership" doesn't say much for your consulting abilities."

Maybe I am a pretty bad consultant... But, I do like to do things like review the accounts, before I would make such public accusations about OERM's financial condition. And, I probably would not be inclined to trust the questionable posts of an anonymous poster on an internet message board, to source my work, or reach my conclusions.

I also have known several folks who've served in various capacities with the OERM over my career that seemed like pretty knowledgeable, responsible, and competent adults. I only know you by the quality of this post. So, it's still OERM 1, you 0, on my scorecard, at this point.

So, my judgement of OERM is all screwed up, and I'm a terrible consultant, as you claim? So, what do we know about your background or qualifications to judge your claim that OERM is "borderline insolvent"...?

But, if OERM is "borderline insolvent" as you are claiming, then wouldn't that sort of support much of what I've said about these organizations needing better strategic and long term financial planning?

So please feel free to show me where you got your sourcing and how you came to your conclusion about what you purport to be OERM's looming insolvency. Then, I'll be glad to review them.

Meanwhile, from what you've posted thus far, you seem to talk out of both sides of your mouth, to find a way to insult me, and too bad mouth OERM, without presenting any real proof. And, I'll have to judge you by the quality of proof you've provided.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Redlands groundbreaking for Metrolink ron 07-21-2019 - 12:36
  Re: Redlands groundbreaking for Metrolink-Great News, Can;t Wait to Ride..."Rare mileage", restored to service... BOB2 07-21-2019 - 13:35
  Re: Redlands groundbreaking for Metrolink-Great News, Can;t Wait to Ride..."Rare mileage", restored to service... ron 07-21-2019 - 14:28
  Re: Redlands groundbreaking for Metrolink-Great News, Can;t Wait to Ride..."Rare mileage", restored to service... BOB2 07-21-2019 - 14:44
  Re: Redlands groundbreaking for Metrolink-Great News, Can;t Wait to Ride..."Rare mileage", restored to service... ron 07-21-2019 - 15:09
  Re: Imagine great things, and figure out the steps you need follow, to get them done...? BOB2 07-21-2019 - 15:35
  Re: Imagine great things, and figure out the steps you need follow, to get them done...? ron 07-21-2019 - 15:41
  Re: TEA and crumpets...to Enhance our lives...? BOB2 07-21-2019 - 15:58
  Re: TEA and crumpets...to Enhance our lives...? ron 07-21-2019 - 16:09
  Re: TEA and crumpets...to Enhance our lives...? Joe Cullum 07-22-2019 - 09:29
  Re: Supervisinng Tommy J. No way... Grants, and finding some money, maybe...? BOB2 07-22-2019 - 15:37
  Re: Supervisinng Tommy J. No way... Grants, and finding some money, maybe...? GH 07-22-2019 - 20:39
  Re: Supervisinng Tommy J. No way... Grants, and finding some money, maybe...? GH 07-22-2019 - 20:45
  Re: OERM is "borderline insolvent", as you claim in your postt? Where is your sourcing?...? BOB2 07-23-2019 - 00:46
  Re: Redlands groundbreaking for Metrolink-Great News, Can;t Wait to Ride..."Rare mileage", restored to service... mvs 07-21-2019 - 14:34
  Re: Redlands groundbreaking for Metrolink-Great News, Can;t Wait to Ride..."Rare mileage", restored to service... BOB2 07-21-2019 - 14:54
  Re: Redlands groundbreaking for Metrolink-Great News, Can;t Wait to Ride..."Rare mileage", restored to service... Joe Cullum 07-21-2019 - 15:23
  Re: Redlands groundbreaking for Metrolink-Great News, Can;t Wait to Ride..."Rare mileage", restored to service... Joe Cullum 07-21-2019 - 15:36
  Re: Redlands groundbreaking for Metrolink-Great News, Can;t Wait to Ride..."Rare mileage", restored to service... Cprr 07-21-2019 - 20:47
  Re: Historic Perris..? Well....?. BOB2 07-21-2019 - 21:43
  Re: Historic Perris..? Well....?. Cprr 07-22-2019 - 07:36
  Re: Historic Perris..? Well....?. ron 07-23-2019 - 12:39
  Re: Redlands groundbreaking for Metrolink BOB R 07-22-2019 - 13:55
  Re: Redlands groundbreaking for Metrolink Bob here's why? BOB2 07-22-2019 - 14:47
  Re: Redlands groundbreaking for Metrolink Bob here's why? WhoNeedsConsultants 07-22-2019 - 15:06
  Re: Redlands groundbreaking for Metrolink Bob here's why? BOB R 07-22-2019 - 18:10

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com