Re: Mouse, many things would seem to be unrealistic, in your world... But, most of us actuallly like trains.....
Author: BOB2
Date: 08-14-2019 - 15:43

synonymouse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [www.francetvinfo.fr]
> ent-d-un-pont-a-genes/effondrement-du-pont-de-gene
> s-un-an-apres-la-ville-italienne-panse-ses-plaies_
> 3575731.html
>
> The 1000 year lifespan remarkfor the Genoa-Genova
> Morandi bridge replacement is buried towards the
> end of the video.
>
> Seems unrealistic and stretching it to me.

I agree Mouse, there would appear to be many things, given the vast wealth of experience and expertise we've all seen demonstrated in your posts, that might seem to be "unrealistic" to you...,

Now, Hutch, I want to see some of that "smoking" "hot" Alco footage.... Or even some SD's puffing away on the "EVIL" NWP in the days of old... Anything, even some "Soviet Thomas" footage would be an improvement on the doom and gloom. I needs me some choo-choo....

I love the smell of diesel fuel in the morning..... It smells like...…."victory"....!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Architect designing replacement for collapsed Genoa bridge claims good for 1000 years synonymouse 08-14-2019 - 10:49
  Re: Architect designing replacement for collapsed Genoa bridge claims good for 1000 years Brian Westgate 08-14-2019 - 13:40
  Re: Architect designing replacement for collapsed Genoa bridge claims good for 1000 years synonymouse 08-14-2019 - 15:48
  Re: Architect designing replacement for collapsed Genoa bridge claims good for 1000 years Max Wyss 08-16-2019 - 23:47
  Re: Mouse, many things would seem to be unrealistic, in your world... But, most of us actuallly like trains..... BOB2 08-14-2019 - 15:43
  Re: Mouse, many things would seem to be unrealistic, in your world... But, most of us actuallly like trains..... david vartanoff 08-14-2019 - 18:31
  Re: Mouse, many things would seem to be unrealistic, in your world... But, most of us actuallly like trains..... Mouse Hunter 08-14-2019 - 21:25
  Re: Mouse, many things would seem to be unrealistic, in your world... But, most of us actuallly like trains..... Rob Harper 08-15-2019 - 07:17
  Re: Mouse, many things would seem to be unrealistic, in your world... But, most of us actuallly like trains..... Adolf 08-15-2019 - 07:51
  Re: Mouse, many things would seem to be unrealistic, in your world... But, most of us actuallly like trains..... General McAuliffe 08-16-2019 - 00:01

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com