Re: BART rider says space aliens ate Mouse's brain, but what does the "decibel level" data actual say?
Author: BOB2
Date: 08-22-2019 - 09:02

It's just a thought, but maybe instead of relying on the "viewpoint" of a "BART rider", or on the voices coming through Mouse's tinfoil hat, maybe, somebody should collect decibel exposure "data", by using a decibel meter, to do a sampling of 30 runs on new cars, and 30 runs on old cars, and determine the difference in the two sets of decibel level data...?

Then, we'd really know, using the miracle of the "scientific method" and "math", if the new cars are a) noisier, b) the same, or c) less...right? And, even what the average difference likely is...

Back when they paid me to do things like this, that's what I'd have had a couple of the interns out doing, for a day... go collect actual "data"... They seemed to pay me more for actually knowing the answer, than for speculative conjecture, or referencing unverifiable comments from one rider, as to what the real answer might be... But, maybe that's just me being too "old timey" about that kind of thing, again....

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  BART rider says noise in new cars the same as before synonymouse 08-21-2019 - 20:00
  Re: BART rider says noise in new cars the same as before david vartanoff 08-21-2019 - 21:23
  Re: BART rider says noise in new cars the same as before Bob Dobbs 08-21-2019 - 22:25
  Re: BART rider says noise in new cars the same as before Eugene 08-21-2019 - 23:26
  Re: BART rider says noise in new cars the same as before FUD 08-22-2019 - 07:23
  Re: BART rider says space aliens ate Mouse's brain, but what does the "decibel level" data actual say? BOB2 08-22-2019 - 09:02
  Re: BART rider says space aliens ate Mouse's brain, but what does the "decibel level" data actual say? FUD 08-22-2019 - 20:21
  BART and rail grinding Commenter 08-22-2019 - 23:01
  Re: BART and rail grinding-Poor Mouse-See there are adults working on it.... BOB2 08-23-2019 - 02:19
  Re: BART and rail grinding FUD 08-23-2019 - 07:56
  Re: BART and rail grinding david vartanoff 08-23-2019 - 08:35

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com