The only guild on the server to do conquer Nax
Author: Mmotank
Date: 08-22-2019 - 00:13

It is gonna be hilarious seeing all these men and women who never played with back Vanilla into the day, but think it was some type of game, understand they had been and will return into the modern game as rapidly as possible. Most of these kids, some of whom were not even born in 2004, don't understand how BAD the game was. Yes it had charm, since it was NEW, it was amazing for that time, only the concept of WoW Classic Gold, the size of the world, etc. was totally new....but WoW Classic was objectively BAD. By maintaining loot drops low PVE was easy, but has been made hard. PVP was completely imbalanced and gameplay was much easier and less skill determined than now, images are poor for todays standards, WoW Classic was filled with bugs, each class had just one decent spec with the rest of the two basically unusable, etc..

I played since the start and always on a PvP server. There were very few players who could pull this material of perfectly. I liked skilled players having something unique they can do and a course was weak too. It included variability and skill. The Shaman do have much of anything or totems to make them special. Each one of the classes are shambling shadows of what they were. I miss the old days. I think the way the charms worked is that the longer the cast time was, the longer spell power it got from your armor, and that I believe Pyro was 10 minutes unless you talented for it. (Mite be wrong on both, it was a very long time ago.) ?

Back in the time when PVP was only against the horde or alliance on that server you would have to know folks realllly fast. In the conclusion of Vanilla there was a guild that place Naxxramas on farm and they were the only guild on the server to do conquer Nax. No running no formation nothing. They had seen in this movie and would mess us with godly equipment and they would just laugh. I was angry at the time but now I look back and wish I was on the side.

Aside from initiating PvP fights too was useful. Hunters could feign death + shadowmeld mid battle, setting up for their second shot and simultaneously falling targetting undisturbed. Traps were not mid-combat that is usable but you could combo feign death with it and a hint. Feign death did not force a hunter to depart battle indefinitely back then and it had to be enabled by micromanaging your furry friend, then you got a split second to carry out all of this Buy WoW Classic Items. Shadowmeld was finally patched to be removed whenever stations were begun (Aimed Shot and other charms ). The feign death interactions stayed, and predators were mostly balanced around it. It was needed to pull on any of the battle shenanigans Hunters did together with the capability.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  The only guild on the server to do conquer Nax Mmotank 08-22-2019 - 00:13

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com