The Richards of NWPRR.NET Strike Again?
Author: Dirty Hairy Clint
Date: 09-15-2019 - 10:58

I'm not a conspiracy wingnut but this post raises some interesting questions.

There are three posters on the entire internet who use the word "pict" for picture. All three of them are members of nwprr.net, the NWP fanboy/fangirl webpage. That might not raise eyebrows because it's possible for one poster to pick up on on another poster's slang.

But what might raise eyebrows is that all three of these posters have the name Richard. One has Richard for a first name. The second has Richard for a middle name. The third has Richard for a last name. Three little piggies if you will.

And not only do all three posters share the name Richard, all have a name starting with B as well. Two have last names starting with a B while the third has a first name starting with a B. The Ricardo B. Schell account above also a B. and a Richard name and yes this poster is one of the nwprr.net Richards currently under investigation by the internet police.

And two of these three little piggies all just happened to join the nwprr.net "Network", as webmaster Mark D. grandiosely refers to it, in the summer of 2011. The third piggy has his profile masked so you can't see his join date, almost as if he or she were trying to keep it hidden?

So I have to ask, even though I feel like I'm wearing a tinfoil hat when I do so, is this all just a coincidence?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  The California Northern Picts of Petaluma Ricardo B. Schell 09-14-2019 - 23:27
  Re: The California Northern Picts of Petaluma Mike Pechner 09-14-2019 - 23:44
  The Richards of NWPRR.NET Strike Again? Dirty Hairy Clint 09-15-2019 - 10:58
  Re: The Richards of NWPRR.NET Strike Again? I'm a Scot not a Pict 09-15-2019 - 11:09
  Re: The Richards of NWPRR.NET Strike Again? J. Smith, L.M.M. 09-15-2019 - 15:51
  Re: The Richards of NWPRR.NET Strike Again? F.F.S. 09-16-2019 - 11:40
  Re: The Richards of NWPRR.NET Strike Again? Dirty Hairy Clint 09-16-2019 - 12:55
  Re: The California Northern Picts of Petaluma Dirty Hairy Clint 09-15-2019 - 11:34

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com