Re: Head of San Bernardino transportation agency says it’s time to ‘throw in the towel’ on Gold Line to Montclair
Author: synonymouse
Date: 09-16-2019 - 14:22

Wake up, San Berdoo, in the BART-Bechtel-PB-MTC constellation $500mil is just couch change.

And DMU's are not eco-green at all. They are all fossil mechanical drive; not even hybrids.

If the MTC's of the world are going to approve of straight mechanical, i.e. no electric drive subsystem, why even worry about hybrids over straight diesel buses. How do SMART and ebart get away with this cheap-out crap. If you cannot afford the wire you cannot afford the rail. Might as well go with buses or tier 4 diesel loco hauled.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Head of San Bernardino transportation agency says it’s time to ‘throw in the towel’ on Gold Line to Montclair News hound 09-16-2019 - 13:59
  Re: Head of San Bernardino transportation agency says it’s time to ‘throw in the towel’ on Gold Line to Montclair synonymouse 09-16-2019 - 14:22
  Re: Gold Line to Montclair-More Mousterbating? Nor really a surprise that he's so confused... BOB2 09-16-2019 - 14:42
  Re: Gold Line to Montclair-More Mousterbating? Nor really a surprise that he's so confused... <> 09-16-2019 - 15:00
  What's the end game? Colic P. Huntington 09-16-2019 - 16:16
  Re: Gold Line to Montclair-More Mousterbating? Nor really a surprise that he's so confused... synonymouse 09-16-2019 - 18:30
  Re: Oh poor little mouse, I can only picture one thing when I think of you.... BOB2 09-16-2019 - 21:18
  Re: Oh poor little mouse, I can only picture one thing when I think of you.... synonymouse 09-16-2019 - 23:22
  Re: Oh poor little mouse, I can only picture one thing when I think of you.... <> 09-17-2019 - 10:20

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com