Re: Gold Line to Montclair-More Mousterbating? Nor really a surprise that he's so confused...
Author: BOB2
Date: 09-16-2019 - 14:42

No surprises here, the cost per marginal passenger and passenger miles generated would be quite high, in a County that doesn't have the sales tax revenues to support its road program, but where the whole county has to vote on more funds, and stuff like this (and/or the politics of giving money to the evil "big city" MTA to do it...?) rates low, compared to better ML service, or even "evil" DMU's to Redlands...

And Mouse, your general knowledge of emissions, emission levels, control systems, or vehicle technology in general wouldn't make for a thimble full of warm piss, and is just another excuse for you to post your usual happy horse crap about the vast evil rail conspiracy....

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Head of San Bernardino transportation agency says it’s time to ‘throw in the towel’ on Gold Line to Montclair News hound 09-16-2019 - 13:59
  Re: Head of San Bernardino transportation agency says it’s time to ‘throw in the towel’ on Gold Line to Montclair synonymouse 09-16-2019 - 14:22
  Re: Gold Line to Montclair-More Mousterbating? Nor really a surprise that he's so confused... BOB2 09-16-2019 - 14:42
  Re: Gold Line to Montclair-More Mousterbating? Nor really a surprise that he's so confused... <> 09-16-2019 - 15:00
  What's the end game? Colic P. Huntington 09-16-2019 - 16:16
  Re: Gold Line to Montclair-More Mousterbating? Nor really a surprise that he's so confused... synonymouse 09-16-2019 - 18:30
  Re: Oh poor little mouse, I can only picture one thing when I think of you.... BOB2 09-16-2019 - 21:18
  Re: Oh poor little mouse, I can only picture one thing when I think of you.... synonymouse 09-16-2019 - 23:22
  Re: Oh poor little mouse, I can only picture one thing when I think of you.... <> 09-17-2019 - 10:20

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com