Re: Gold Line to Montclair-More Mousterbating? Nor really a surprise that he's so confused...
Author: synonymouse
Date: 09-16-2019 - 18:30

The faddist bureaucratic elite is calling stridently for an end to fossil. They don't give an eff about your emission controls temporizing. In the interim reality in the bus world that translates to hybrid until the real thing comes along. So if you want doodlebugs in LaLa you should be thinking diesel electric. That should buy a little time. And of course SMART's supplier has left the US business.

Picture Biden as Prez and bird-dogged bad by his left about carbon. For y'all that like the smell of diesel in the morning the return of Kumbaya will indeed emerge as your own personal "...vast evil...conspiracy...".

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Head of San Bernardino transportation agency says it’s time to ‘throw in the towel’ on Gold Line to Montclair News hound 09-16-2019 - 13:59
  Re: Head of San Bernardino transportation agency says it’s time to ‘throw in the towel’ on Gold Line to Montclair synonymouse 09-16-2019 - 14:22
  Re: Gold Line to Montclair-More Mousterbating? Nor really a surprise that he's so confused... BOB2 09-16-2019 - 14:42
  Re: Gold Line to Montclair-More Mousterbating? Nor really a surprise that he's so confused... <> 09-16-2019 - 15:00
  What's the end game? Colic P. Huntington 09-16-2019 - 16:16
  Re: Gold Line to Montclair-More Mousterbating? Nor really a surprise that he's so confused... synonymouse 09-16-2019 - 18:30
  Re: Oh poor little mouse, I can only picture one thing when I think of you.... BOB2 09-16-2019 - 21:18
  Re: Oh poor little mouse, I can only picture one thing when I think of you.... synonymouse 09-16-2019 - 23:22
  Re: Oh poor little mouse, I can only picture one thing when I think of you.... <> 09-17-2019 - 10:20

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com