Re: How many zeroes should I put on my check?
Author: Sam
Date: 09-22-2019 - 09:37

I was talking about the recent N&W 611 move up to Strasburg PA for excursions and apparent mechanical work. Trying to discern when it would head north was like getting info from the CIA.

A diesel did lead but I guess that was due to PTC. Even so, the museum powers that be are loathe for anyone to see a steam locomotive unless they're getting a serious cut of the cash.

Anyway our favorite sorority sister is Jack W., Fireman to the Stars. He made comments indicating his agreement that "foamers" don't need to know when engines are moving, etc. Funny perspective from a guy who's spent a bit of time playing on 1:1 scale excursions.

I'd also argue that guys such as him are the ultimate foamers, but that's another topic.

BTW D.B Coop, your wife likes my face (or was that your mom or sister?). Shouldn't you be jumping out of another plane with an inoperable parachute?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  How many zeroes should I put on my check? Sam 09-16-2019 - 18:09
  Re: How many zeroes should I put on my check? D.B. Cooper 09-17-2019 - 14:10
  Re: How many zeroes should I put on my check? James Bond 09-17-2019 - 16:55
  Re: How many zeroes should I put on my check? Crocodile Dundee 09-17-2019 - 17:33
  Re: How many zeroes should I put on my check? Sam 09-22-2019 - 09:37
  Re: How many zeroes should I put on my check? Sad but true 09-17-2019 - 21:35

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com