Re: High Desert Corridor - Induced demand in dense urban congestion, and alligators in the sewers....urban legends both.
Author: david vartanoff
Date: 10-08-2019 - 17:13

Actually what you call an urban legend was observed on I 270 in Montgy CoMd--near DC and where I grew up. For several years MD DOT spent millions widening a supposed chke area, which when all the new lanes were added became the same level of gridlock as before. Source, you ask. My sister still lives back ther, uses the route regularly. As with ALL data you are welcome to deny this as anectdotal but remember the true definition of that term is actual observation not cherry picked for a client with an agenda.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  High Desert Corridor - door closed FUD 10-06-2019 - 18:04
  Re: High Desert Corridor - door closed-a great victory for neo'luddites who now will have increased avoidable CO2 emission BOB2 10-06-2019 - 21:33
  Re: High Desert Corridor - door closed-a great victory for neo'luddites who now will have increased avoidable CO2 emission FUD 10-07-2019 - 11:16
  Re: High Desert Corridor - Induced demand in dense urban congestion, and alligators in the sewers....urban legends both. BOB2 10-07-2019 - 15:31
  Re: High Desert Corridor - Induced demand in dense urban congestion, and alligators in the sewers....urban legends both. david vartanoff 10-08-2019 - 17:13
  Re: High Desert Corridor - Induced demand in dense urban congestion, and alligators in the sewers....urban legends both. FUD 10-09-2019 - 08:28
  Re: High Desert Corridor - door closed George Andrews 10-07-2019 - 19:17
  Re: High Desert Corridor - door closed well, there were ... 10-07-2019 - 22:37

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com