Spokane Rail Show – Sunday -October 13th – Railroads of Montana Book Updates
Author: Dale Jones
Date: 10-07-2019 - 10:55

Just a reminder that if you are in the Spokane Inland Empire area this weekend – don’t forget to stop by the bi-annual Spokane Rail Show at the Spokane Fair & Expo Center/ 404 North Havana, Spokane – this Sunday, October 13th 9:30am to 3:30pm

The Train Show is sponsored by the River City Modelers with over 100 vendors and 200 plus tables of railroad related items for sale, model & toy trains, photos, books, toy autos & trucks, bridges, buildings. Train memorabilia - old lanterns, signs, china, linen, switch locks, keys & much more. Operating train layouts with a large HO Free-Mo layout and Operation Lifesaver. Free Parking, Food available. Bldg. A, B & C. Adults $6.00; Children 12 & under are free.

Also...don’t miss out on visiting an open house for one of the most notable HO-scale model railroad layouts in the Inland Empire. The Evergreen Railroad Modelers are having an open house – Saturday, October 12th 5:00pm to 9:00pm. 18213 East Appleway, Greenacres Shopping Center. Check it out!

I’ll be there at the show with my recently released “Spokane International Railway” book, along with my “Great Northern Railway in Marias Pass” and “The Milwaukee Road Connection – Spokane to Butte” books.
Stop by and say Hi! – my wife and I will be right next to Jerry Quinn’s desk at the northwest corner of Building C/D “Agricultural Complex.” I will be offering book specials and I’ll also have a bit of memorabilia and other stuff for sale.

My up and coming full-color Arcadia Publishing “Montana Rails – Mountains to Prairies” is on schedule for a May 2020 release. I just visited with Ed Lynch and he is contributing many of his excellent images of the Milwaukee Road /Burlington Northern around Central Montana. So far, I have had many willing photographers coming forward to share scores of photos that have never been published. I’m certain the book will be a success.

Please stop by and say Hi! Hope to see you this Sunday.

Dale Jones
[railroads-of-montana.com]

BTW: I plan on attending this year’s Winterrail as soon as I can confirm reservations.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Spokane Rail Show – Sunday -October 13th – Railroads of Montana Book Updates Dale Jones 10-07-2019 - 10:55

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com