Re: PG&E and UP
Author: Nudge
Date: 10-10-2019 - 15:40

Well, you should notice by now who PG&E is making life uncomfortable for. You rattle the money cage and there go the phone calls. They want THEIR juice on.

Now watch out. They cut to Marin & San Francisco too. That GG Bridge looks like it could burn and minute. Really? All it is, is pressure to try and get their money owed to the public, knocked back or lowered.

Why do you think they have been called "Pacific, Graft & Extortion" for many, many years.

I had one of their transformers blow up on my place in Atascadero in the 70s. There was PCBs covered lawn and 3 acres I had to till under. Sent them a bill. Nothing. I filed in small claims court. They showed up with 5 lineman (const crew) and the judge made it hard for them. PG&E said PCB was fine, they washed their hands in it. The judgement was in my favor but still no money. I took the judgement down to the sheriff's office 60 days later. (I wanted to take one of their new line trucks) Well they said I could not do that but put a "Till Tap" on one of their offices. They walked into to office in SLO and got my money, in cash in 2 days.

They don't give a damn about the public, only their bottom line.

Nudge

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  PG&E and UP Don B 10-09-2019 - 17:43
  Re: PG&E and UP tundraboomer 10-09-2019 - 18:30
  Re: PG&E and UP synonymouse 10-09-2019 - 19:25
  Re: PG&E and UP tundraboomer 10-09-2019 - 19:38
  Re: PG&E and UP Mouse Hunter 10-09-2019 - 20:06
  Re: PG&E and UP Nudge 10-10-2019 - 15:40
  Re: PG&E and UP david vartanoff 10-09-2019 - 20:11

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com