Mr., Tear Down This Wall
Author: Ricardo B. Schell
Date: 11-06-2019 - 09:28

Those of you, or those of us, who love railroad picts, as opposed to Railroad Picts, i.e., Scottish railway bulls, e.g., the guy named Pete who caught me taking picts in Glasgow freight yards one morning and gave me quite a beating (later we became friends, he was a good sort) using the sleepers as a kind of anvil and a single sleeper as a kind of hammer while using my body like a cutlet of chicken that needed to be pounded flat before frying (I didn't need that altho ironically later we ate fried chicken while enjoying a Scotch ale together) and completely destroying all my camera equipment including my large antique tripod and box camera which I had set up between the main lines to catch the morning commute traffic in addition to my British scanning equipment which I had used to try to communicate with train crews to see when they would be arriving, would agree that the Northwestern & Pacific has some scenic views and is located in California, a liberal semi-autonomous republic located in the United States.

Why then has a North Korean information blackout and segregation of the NWP fan populace been instituted at the nwprr.net Network, the web's premier outlet for NWP news, pictures, and historical analysis?

Information should flow freely like the wines of Portugal or the wines of Napa. But information should be free.

Freedom isn't free I guess? Let the picts out North(western Pacific) Korea Mr. Il! But please let's keep the Picts in Scotland.

Those of you with time on your hands to search the internet please research this and share your findings with the group.

RBS

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Mr., Tear Down This Wall Ricardo B. Schell 11-06-2019 - 09:28
  remove this nut ron 11-06-2019 - 11:21
  Re: remove this nut Jackson 11-06-2019 - 12:06
  Re: remove this nut F.F.S. 11-06-2019 - 12:55

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com