Dale Jones - Spokane International Ry Book Reading - Next Wednesday - Auntie's Books - Spokane
Author: Dale Jones
Date: 11-13-2019 - 09:28

I'm scheduled for a book reading of my Spokane International Railway book next Wednesday, November 20th, 7:00pm at Auntie's Bookstore - 402 W. Main Avenue, Spokane, WA 99201.
[www.auntiesbooks.com]

Along with talking about the SI book, I'll read from some essays Larry Shawver wrote, I will be reading selected portions of his life story and reminiscences. I'll also talk about my Great Northern Railway in Marias Pass and Milwaukee Connection - Spokane to Butte books. There will be a short question and answer session along with a book signing.

If you happen to be in the Spokane area - come on down to Auntie's Bookstore next Wednesday, November 20th, at 7:00pm and say Hi!

Looking forward to seeing you!

Talk to ya later,
Dale Jones
[railroads-of-montana.com]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Dale Jones - Spokane International Ry Book Reading - Next Wednesday - Auntie's Books - Spokane Dale Jones 11-13-2019 - 09:28

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com