Re: There's nothing odd about this intersection, and No Mouse is a useless lying sack of crap, as usual...
Author: BOB2
Date: 11-14-2019 - 19:55

It's a right angle fully gated intersection with long sight lines, and he went around the gates into the opposite lane and into the side of the train... I've been across this intersection a dozen or so time myself since the train went in up there, and I'm not even from there.

And, it's such a "confusing" intersection that I even survived, without even a close call, by stopping when the gates went down and not crossing over to the opposite side and hitting the train. Sight lines to the north from one direction (eastbound) are limited, all other directions, including toward the station platform, the tracks are very visible, as are the lowered gates right in front of you...

So, of course, to a lying train hating piece of dog crap like Mouse, a) it is always the "evil" trains fault, b) he's so obsessed with his hatred of SMART and trains in general, that he didn't apparently even bother to read the story, and c) he makes up outright lies about this intersection.

Now, I know I'm being so awful and mean, and to some folks (maybe even Mouse in one of his new clever handles?) I'm just a terrible person for calling a lying piece of crap like this a lying piece of crap.... Because he posts some real rail articles, with his usual clever bull$hit spins. And, you all know that I'm just devastated, and crying my eyes out, because I'm so mean to poor Mouse... BAD BOB! MY BAD!

And, while he may seem like a pathetic loser in his mom's basement, some might find themselves surprised, as he seems to be someone acting quite consistently and with purpose to spread his propagandistic worldview. I've had some suspicions for years about his real identity and purpose, based on another person I encountered in the politics of trains up that way a few years back, who used a similar type of bizarre sophistry about the evil trains.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  SMART Train vs. Dumb Motorcycle Railfan Jihadi 11-13-2019 - 17:47
  Re: SMART Train vs. Dumb Motorcycle Lake Austin RR 11-14-2019 - 10:52
  Re: SMART Train vs. Dumb Motorcycle Bob the Train Guy 11-14-2019 - 11:14
  Re: SMART Train vs. Dumb Motorcycle synonymouse 11-14-2019 - 12:46
  Re: SMART Train vs. Dumb Motorcycle Lake Austin RR 11-14-2019 - 13:01
  Re: SMART Train vs. Dumb Motorcycle synonymouse 11-14-2019 - 14:12
  Re: SMART Train vs. Dumb Motorcycle Lake Austin RR 11-14-2019 - 15:16
  Re: SMART Train vs. Dumb Motorcycle Mouse Hunter 11-14-2019 - 16:21
  Re: SMART Train vs. Dumb Motorcycle Dr Zarkoff 11-14-2019 - 16:45
  Re: SMART Train vs. Dumb Motorcycle synonymouse 11-14-2019 - 19:39
  Re: There's nothing odd about this intersection, and No Mouse is a useless lying sack of crap, as usual... BOB2 11-14-2019 - 19:55
  Re: There's nothing odd about this intersection, and No Mouse is a useless lying sack of crap, as usual... Nwpfan 11-14-2019 - 20:31
  Re: There's nothing odd about this intersection, and No Mouse is a useless lying sack of crap, as usual... synonymouse 11-14-2019 - 22:14
  Re: There's nothing odd about this intersection, and No Mouse is a useless lying sack of crap, as usual... BOB2 11-14-2019 - 22:36
  Re: There's nothing odd about this intersection, and No Mouse is a useless lying sack of crap, as usual... FUD 11-15-2019 - 14:03
  Re: There's nothing odd about this intersection, and No Mouse is a useless lying sack of crap, as usual... synonymouse 11-15-2019 - 17:36
  Re: There's nothing odd about this intersection, and No Mouse is a useless lying sack of crap, as usual... snips 11-15-2019 - 19:57
  Re: There's nothing odd about this intersection, and No Mouse is a useless lying sack of crap, as usual... relentlesscactus 11-18-2019 - 22:32

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com