Re: SMART horn
Author: comment
Date: 11-17-2019 - 23:15

Who in the cares? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No on cares Mouse. Go play with yourself outside,
> get away from the computer, it will strain your
> eyes.

I just noticed the comments under the story. Funny how some people expect traffic bedlam from this little DMU. People will complain about anything i guess?

Comments:

Jym Dryer • 15 hours ago
It’ll be interesting watching the impact of traffic disruption on 2nd and 3rd and Andersen on a reduced schedule Sunday. Can’t wait to see the bedlam coming during those street closures during commute hours on a weekday.

Bertram -> Jym Dryer • 13 hours ago
Yes , and due to the lights installed at the crossing on 2nd st. Hetherton to 2nd is unusable . To get to the miracle mile I now turn at Mission go down to G etc. Or left from Hetherton onto Mission , down Grant to Third .

Really?? -> Bertram • 9 hours ago • edited
there will definitely be a ripple effect of other streets getting congested. they already can't get it right without the train crossing at 3rd street. they installed new traffic lights that back cars into the intersection at Heatherton. the other day SRPD was giving out lots of traffic citations for blocking the intersection. and this is WITHOUT the train. the light turns red "unexpectedly" in the sense that forever 3rd st lights have been timed/synchronized, but no longer.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  SMART horn synonymouse 11-17-2019 - 10:15
  Re: SMART horn Who in the cares? 11-17-2019 - 13:47
  Re: SMART horn comment 11-17-2019 - 23:15
  Re: SMART horn Rick-Larksp. 11-17-2019 - 23:09

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com