Re: Railroads of Montana Publications Update & Book Signing Tomorrow - Spokane
Author: Dale Jones
Date: 01-05-2020 - 08:57

As for continuing on with a comprehensive history of the Great Northern Kettle Falls line from Chewelah north to Kettle Falls and the two Canadian connections - probably nothing new. A few years ago, I lost all of my research when my backup external harddrive crashed beyond recovery. So...I seriously don't see any new publications on the Kettle Falls line in the future. I am reprinting the two Kettle Falls publications I already have written and have in the works some more Inland Empire Great Northern themed publications. I'll post updates as they develop.

Talk to ya later,
Dale Jones
[railroads-of-montana.com]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Railroads of Montana Publications Update & Book Signing Tomorrow - Spokane Dale Jones 01-03-2020 - 09:00
  Re: Railroads of Montana Publications Update & Book Signing Tomorrow - Spokane S. Thomas 01-04-2020 - 11:58
  Re: Railroads of Montana Publications Update & Book Signing Tomorrow - Spokane Dale Jones 01-05-2020 - 08:57

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com