Re: Could be hazardous to your health
Author: brains
Date: 01-13-2020 - 22:42

To this ignorant troll - Don't believe everything you read. Just because it's in print neither makes it true nor exempt from critical scrutiny. Doubly so from any offiicialdom, including police personnel. I know because my late brother who was a policeman, in of all places, San Francisco and Washington State for exactly 20 years to the day, told me stories from within that would make your hair curl, and tbat was about other cops! And he likely would agree with all the unfounded nonsense yoi and,your fellow bots/trolls soil tbis forum.Inquiry and critical thinking wasn't his strong point, and yours even less so.
Besides being a trained historian and linguist, as I have averred here before, I was a firefighter for just over 20 years and have seen a thing or two, but sense among you delusiinals has never been one. Just sayin'

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Could be hazardous to your health synonymouse 01-13-2020 - 11:10
  Re: Could be hazardous to your health They let Child rapists go free in SF 01-13-2020 - 20:45
  Re: Could be hazardous to your health brains 01-13-2020 - 22:42
  Re: Could be hazardous to your health Lake Austin RR 01-14-2020 - 12:05

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com