> Why would Bob need to be defended? You're the one
> being a jackass.

Uh, uh, you are not me.

> If you spent half the amount of
> time learning to being considerate in thought as
> you do researching ways to justify your racist and
> misogynist tendencies it would be quite the
> improvement.

Wasn't it Christopher Hitchens who said civility is overrated?
As I said in another post, it doesn't matter what you think but how you think.
And I will again extend the offer: if you can tell me one thing I've ever posted that's racist or sexist, I will never post here again. Good luck.

> You would be filled with less hate
> and we wouldn't have to list to your bullshit
> validations.

Hate? No, I'd say sick and tired of weakness, excuses and double-standard is more like it. But thanks for mentioning the word 'hate', I forgot to add that to my list of words you idiots have ruined with your emotional overuse.

> It really would help you to step out of your echo
> chamber of hate and just open your eyes.

Buy a mirror. Use it.

> They won't deceive you. There is a reason the vast
> majority of minorities and non-whites identify as
> non-republicans.

You're right. If you dangle welfare and entitlements in exchange for votes, you can have whatever electorate you want.

> One only has to look at the
> policies the GOP continues to put forth that
> suppress the poor and underprivileged.

Yes, the Republicans are as guilty as the Democrats. Telling black people that they're oppressed by white people and will ever succeed in life unless they vote for Democrats is intellectual and political slavery. Welfare-for-votes is twentieth century political serfdom at its finest. This all the perview of the left and the Dems. Own it.

> How well does it go over when you tell minorities
> that their political party are the "real racists?"

Pretty well actually. I have black neighbors, coworkers and friends. I get more agreeing than not.

> I'm guessing about as well as your usual ignorant,
> sexist posts on AP.

What sexist posts? Name one. Provide the link, the quote. Criticizing women or suggesting they should carry their load or take responsibility like men is not misogyny, you intellectual child. It's called equality.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  And another Valley find from the time of the dinosaurs on Youtube BOB2 01-18-2020 - 19:27
  Re: And another Valley find from the time of the dinosaurs on Youtube Marshall, Will & Holly 01-18-2020 - 19:55
  Re: And another Valley find from the time of the dinosaurs on Youtube HUTCH 7.62 01-19-2020 - 07:46
  Re: And another Valley find from the time of the dinosaurs on Youtube Keith Ode 01-19-2020 - 22:15
  BOB2 Violates Copyright Laws!!!! AlwaysTrumping 01-19-2020 - 12:34
  Re: BOB2 Violates Copyright Laws!!!! Keith Ode 01-19-2020 - 13:46
  Re: And another Valley find from the time of the dinosaurs on Youtube Keith Ode 01-19-2020 - 14:02
  Re: And another Valley find from the time of the dinosaurs on Youtube That Bus Guy 01-19-2020 - 21:07
  Re: And another Valley find from the time of the dinosaurs on Youtube Keith Ode 01-19-2020 - 21:49
  Re: And another Valley find from the time of the dinosaurs on Youtube That Bus Guy 01-20-2020 - 19:42
  “Women In The Workplace” 1950's Personnel Manager 01-20-2020 - 19:56
  Re: And another Valley find from the time of the dinosaurs on Youtube Craig Tambo 01-19-2020 - 14:07
  Re: And another Valley find from the time of the dinosaurs on Youtube Keith Ode 01-19-2020 - 14:21
  Re: And another Valley find from the time of the dinosaurs on Youtube BOB2 01-19-2020 - 19:03
  Re: And another Valley find from the time of the dinosaurs on Youtube Keith Ode 01-19-2020 - 19:38
  Re: And another Valley find from the time of the dinosaurs on Youtube theconductor 01-19-2020 - 19:49
  Re: And another Valley find from the time of the dinosaurs on Youtube Keith Ode 01-19-2020 - 20:11
  Re: And another Valley find from the time of the dinosaurs on Youtube Dr Zarkoff 01-20-2020 - 20:19
  Keith, you're getting paranoid, no one even mentioned you. do you think this appiles to you? BOB2 01-19-2020 - 19:49
  Re: Keith, you're getting paranoid, no one even mentioned you. do you think this appiles to you? Keith Ode 01-19-2020 - 20:19
  Re: And another Valley find from the time of the dinosaurs on Youtube Craig Tambo 01-20-2020 - 13:37
  Re: And another Valley find from the time of the dinosaurs on Youtube Keith Ode 01-20-2020 - 14:21
  Re: And another Valley find from the time of the dinosaurs on Youtube Dr Zarkoff 01-20-2020 - 16:45
  Re: And another Valley find from the time of the dinosaurs on Youtube Keith Ode 01-20-2020 - 17:44

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com