Re: "You blew it, Andrew Cuomo" Hey SMART?
Author: BOB2
Date: 01-26-2020 - 13:51

Hey, look, someone with a real track record, with actual transit experience, who might actually be worth what they're complaining about paying for help, up at SMART...?

This guy got high marks in Toronto, for helping clean up the "Rob Ford" "mess", but he also clashed with his equally dubious brother, but with more support. So, I guess maybe that they thought he could deal with Cuomo, after dealing with a loon like Ford...

I've seen this one, where you lose someone this qualified to this kind of politics. It's part of that good leadership and professionalism stuff that I talk about, that can make a big difference, between outcomes, like between a Gold Line and a SMART, in meeting expected "outcomes"...

But, of course, in my career, I've seen a way too large a list of obsequious flunkies with terrible "outcomes" "flourish" by making sure their noses are always firmly in place, up their benefactors back side, kissing it.

Can we get him in LA?

Of course, we have at least one infamous LACMTA Board member, and the Mayor, doing some of the same level of "part time" "micromanaging" as Cuomo, here in LA. One, who has at least the same level of narcissistic attention seeking ego as Cuomo. The latter, because he's listening to the nonsense that the complete streets nit wits are peddling (bus lane take aways, "road diets",...), and of which a small army of fawning flunkies all approve (because: "the Mayor" is "for it"...), at the MTA, instead of asking serious questions, and listening to some of his own more "experienced" "professionals", who from my unique access on this issue, appear to have many very serious concerns.

Hopefully, NYC's loss will be someone else's good fortune...

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  "You blew it, Andrew Cuomo" Pdxrailtransit 01-25-2020 - 09:34
  Re: "You blew it, Andrew Cuomo" synonymouse 01-25-2020 - 09:59
  Re: "You blew it, Andrew Cuomo" david vartanoff 01-25-2020 - 11:46
  Re: "You blew it, Andrew Cuomo" Hey SMART? BOB2 01-26-2020 - 13:51
  Re: "You blew it, Andrew Cuomo" Hey SMART? synonymouse 01-26-2020 - 14:19
  Re: Hey SMART? Another intelligent adult esponse from Mousee BOB2 01-26-2020 - 16:01

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com