Drone Footage of the Mack on the Move to Schellvile
Author: Fun Freeway Rick
Date: 03-05-2020 - 11:11

The Mack is Back people. Get that into your thick heads. And soon I will be driving by on the freeway watching her board passengers in Larkspur on their way to the glorious vineyards of Healdsburg.

Everyone is always asking for proof. Show us the pictures they scream. Well here ya go, Virginia. Yes, there is a steam engine on the NWP and it was in Larkspur for decades.

[youtu.be]

Perchance the Skookum and the Mack will one day race each other down the passing track between South and Downtown Novato? Dream big people! I did and look at what happened. People with time on their hands made my dream come true and so can you!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Drone Footage of the Mack on the Move to Schellvile Fun Freeway Rick 03-05-2020 - 11:11
  Re: Drone Footage of the Mack on the Move to Schellvile Dr. Know 03-05-2020 - 11:45
  Re: Drone Footage of the Mack on the Move to Schellvile Chili 03-05-2020 - 12:25
  Re: Drone Footage of the Mack on the Move to Schellvile Enthusiastic Larkspur Denier 03-06-2020 - 08:47
  Re: Drone Footage of the Mack on the Move to Schellvile TC 03-07-2020 - 12:28

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com