Re: Winterrail - POSTPONED- And, Disneyland just closed, too... So much for that hoax theory...
Author: BOB2
Date: 03-12-2020 - 14:03

Yeah, that would be nice, if it didn't crash the economy, but... I think we're a little late for that...

Got to close the door before the cow gets out of the barn...

Like two months ago, when the guy he fired a couple of weeks ago, warned him about this...

Don't take him bad news that he doesn't like, to the "great leader"...

He doesn't like people who are professional enough to have the integrity or guts to tell a brilliant stable genius like him, (with what he calls a special secret "genetic" natural talent he somehow has inherited from his famous uncle, that allows him understand these things, without ever taking an advanced math or science course) these things he doesn't want to hear.

He more often than not, throws a tantrum, and fires them... Kelly, Mattis, Sessions, Bolton, and on, and on, and on, all "incompetent", "disloyal", "worst general ever"...

I'm frankly surprised he hasn't fired Fauci, yet.

CA has also shut down events of more than 250, so even moving Winterail back to Stockton, wouldn't have helped, at this point...

But, I know, for our "great leader" that it's all a hoax. And, it is apparently now a part of a "vast conspiracy" by the Chicoms, apparently according to at least one Senator, as part of an intricate plot for the "evil" Chicoms to intentionally destroy their own economy, in cahoots with "evil" Joe Biden to "get" our "great leader".... And, I know that it is just going to miraculously "disappear" in a week or two..... So, Winterail will only be delayed a couple of weeks...

I do think the risk is now becoming a bit overblown, but the risk became overblown, because we didn't deal with this right away, when we had exactly the same advanced warning, as Korea did... Why? Because it might have made the "great leader" (and tender little chicken-hawk "snowflake and chief") "look bad"... And, because, if we acknowledged this problem, then, it might make the "market" go down, in this already weak economy, and hurt the "great leader's" re-election...

So we "classified" it so no one could talk about it, so it wouldn't "spook the markets", and make the "great leader" "look bad". So, the "great leader" ignored it, and then he fired the guy who tried to do make the "great leader" do something about it.

And now, we all see how well that's all worked out.... The market drop is a hoax, right? And, you don't really have 25% less in your DOW indexed retirement fund (a multi trillion dollar drop in valuation) than you did two week ago, right... It's just more "fake news", right?

But, since it is all a "hoax", and this will all miraculously end in a couple of weeks...ell

Remember to drink plenty of vodka with your Purell... It doesn't do anything about the virus, but can help alleviate the pain from your stock losses....

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Winterrail - POSTPONED SP5103 03-12-2020 - 13:05
  Re: Winterrail - POSTPONED COVID-19 03-12-2020 - 13:31
  Re: Winterrail - POSTPONED Pdxrailtransit 03-12-2020 - 13:53
  Re: Winterrail - POSTPONED- And, Disneyland just closed, too... So much for that hoax theory... BOB2 03-12-2020 - 14:03
  Re: Winterrail - POSTPONED- And, Disneyland just closed, too... So much for that hoax theory... WAF 03-12-2020 - 14:08
  And now, a little levity... Pdxrailtransit 03-12-2020 - 14:13
  Re: And now, a little levity... ex BN 03-12-2020 - 14:40
  Re: Winterrail - POSTPONED- And, Disneyland just closed, too... So much for that hoax theory... Bob's your Uncle 03-12-2020 - 14:49
  Re: Winterrail - POSTPONED- And, my favorite fan... BOB2 03-12-2020 - 15:19
  Re: Winterrail - POSTPONED- And, my favorite fan... Blob2 03-13-2020 - 12:25
  Re: Winterrail - POSTPONED- And, my favorite fan... Not again....OOOH! BOB2 03-13-2020 - 14:56
  Re: Winterrail - POSTPONED- And, my favorite fan... Not again....OOOH! Blob2 03-13-2020 - 21:52
  Re: Winterrail - POSTPONED- And, my favorite fan... Not again....OOOH! Blob2 03-13-2020 - 21:55
  Re: Winterrail - POSTPONED David-19 03-12-2020 - 17:08
  Re: Winterrail - Spring Berg 03-12-2020 - 18:56
  Re: Winterrail - Spring West Sider 03-12-2020 - 19:01
  Re: Winterrail - Spring David-19 03-12-2020 - 20:02
  Re: Winterrail - Spring Ms. Pasternak 03-13-2020 - 08:17

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com