60M's, Bs, Dash-8s, Oh my!
Author: BN Oly
Date: 03-24-2020 - 21:03

Lots of strange power through Auburn, WA mid day today. Northbound empty garbage train with a GP60M, a 60B and a SD60M for power... I haven't seen odd stuff on the garbage trains since maybe 5-6 years ago when they were running sets of SD75s on it... no 4 axle power on the garbage trains since... the 90s?

Then following that, Crew 8(i think?) came through right on schedule with a SD60M, a GP38-2 and a CN Dash-9..... The CN Dash-9 was certainly odd

After that, a SB Canadian oil train with a early 4-Window CN Dash-9, all CN power

Then, Longview Junction- Everett (great for weird junk power) came through with a SD60M, GP60B, GP38-2, Dash-8 40BW #505 and 5-6 Dash-9s and GEVO's isolated....

Lots of activity, and a lot of old power running around. I figured traffic levels being depressed, all the old crap would be parked by now but it seems more active than usual. I'm loving it.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  60M's, Bs, Dash-8s, Oh my! BN Oly 03-24-2020 - 21:03
  Re: 60M's, Bs, Dash-8s, Oh my! Pdxrailtransit 03-25-2020 - 11:36

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com