Re: Price of crude oil dropping / diesel generation? Gas, not gasoline
Author: BOB2
Date: 03-30-2020 - 16:00

Always helps to read the post, that was natural "gas" prices....for electrical generation.

While there are many market segmented range applications and uses for EV's, EV sales are usually hurt by really cheap gasoline prices, from all of the work I've seen for the last 25 years or so... And, since most "non diesel" heavy duty vehicles use CNG, and that is also cheaper than electric heavy duty, with greater ranges, than heavy duty EV"s, cheap CNG for things like buses, will likely hurt things like EV bus sales.

I've driven a few EV's, all of the way back to the first RAV's, EV-1's, and later a Leaf, they're cool. But, I've most often found that cost, range, and utility are usually more important considerations in vehicle purchases, and the strongest deciding factors, in these kind of decisions, not just love...

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Price of crude oil dropping / diesel generation? My thoughts 03-29-2020 - 21:44
  Re: Price of crude oil dropping / diesel generation? FUD 03-29-2020 - 22:14
  Re: Price of crude oil dropping / diesel generation? My thoughts 03-29-2020 - 22:24
  Re: Price of crude oil dropping, yep. Gas too. And, stock n Olive Garden... Less coal trains... And, maybe even less trolls.... BOB2 03-30-2020 - 03:03
  Re: Price of crude oil dropping, yep. Gas too. And, stock n Olive Garden... Less coal trains... And, maybe even less trolls.... Kevin 03-30-2020 - 08:51
  Re: Price of crude oil dropping, yep. Gas too. And, stock n Olive Garden... Less coal trains... And, maybe even less trolls.... George 03-30-2020 - 09:27
  Re: Price of crude oil dropping, yep. Gas too. And, stock n Olive Garden... Less coal trains... And, maybe even less trolls.... BOB2 03-30-2020 - 09:58
  Re: Price of crude oil dropping, yep. Gas too. And, stock n Olive Garden... Less coal trains... And, maybe even less trolls.... Kevin 03-30-2020 - 11:03
  Re: Price of crude oil dropping / diesel generation? Commenter 03-30-2020 - 14:20
  Re: Price of crude oil dropping / diesel generation? Gas, not gasoline BOB2 03-30-2020 - 16:00
  Re: Price of crude oil dropping / diesel generation? Gas, not gasoline Commenter 03-30-2020 - 18:27
  Re: Price of crude oil dropping / diesel generation? BN Oly 03-30-2020 - 18:39
  Re: Price of crude oil dropping / diesel generation? George Andrews 03-30-2020 - 19:14

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com