Re: David and Goliath battle
Author: ME TJ
Date: 06-22-2020 - 09:44

ME THINKS GOOD WEEKEDS ME DUE PCC RUNS ON LUPELINE AN DUE HELPIGN TO DESIEL CREW WE TAKING 1601 TRUNKS AN STARTS REBUIDING TRACKION MUTORS WE EVIN STAKING UP TO TAKE PICS PASS MIDNITE ME AN MELVIN STAYING IN COBOOZE TOGETNER IN BINKS BED GOOD WEEEKEDS AN SO GLADING 2 HELPING CREWS AN FRIEDNDS WOO SAY GOOD JOB TOMMY J 😀 ATSFBNSF98108 WUS ON IN BARN SHED AN MAKE 4 PEEPLE SICK NO CORONA BUT FORM THE SMOG IN THE SHED BARN SO SAFETY GUY US CALING 2 BE MAD AT PULLITONS HE CALL SHWEMAKIER WOO SAY BO THE ENGUN AN PIT TAGOUT 2 CALL SUPT OF ME MELVIN TAKING ME BACK HOME 2 DAY AN ME GET NEW CARDS FOR GRY SUPT OF OPS IN LUPELINE QULITIACATIONS GOOD 2 CUZ DONALD NO CAME TO SCRM THES WEEKSEDS CUZ WIFE NO LET HIM SHE NEW HE DUEING 2 MUCH DUMDUM FAKE POST OF TOMMY J AN ME NO DIVE A SAY TO SOME PIL IS OK FOUR TWO MELVIN AN SPEAKER BYN MIKKENZA + ME NO BORED SAY OK TO BYE IOWD PACITC CULLETIONS ON BED

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  David and Goliath battle Hang a left at Casa Grande 06-21-2020 - 18:56
  Re: David and Goliath battle ME TJ 06-22-2020 - 09:44
  Re: David and Goliath battle (Proposed UP Yard Red Rock Yard?) SPSF727 06-22-2020 - 20:29

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com