How about a C&TS "collection" to try to buy Alamosa-Antonito trackage?
Author: synonymouse
Date: 07-03-2020 - 16:53

Ca. 1970-71 I contributed some to the original cause; I still have the "ticket" they sent me.

Since Alamosa is the regional center the connection could enhance the long term future of the narrow gauge and it is certainly historically correct.

I can foresee a time not too far ahead when the Cumbres line could the one of the last holdouts for steam to ride behind.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  How about a C&TS "collection" to try to buy Alamosa-Antonito trackage? synonymouse 07-03-2020 - 16:53
  Re: How about a C&TS "collection" to try to buy Alamosa-Antonito trackage? Widebody 07-03-2020 - 16:56
  Re: How about a C&TS "collection" to try to buy Alamosa-Antonito trackage? An Observer 07-03-2020 - 17:06
  Re: How about a C&TS "collection" to try to buy Alamosa-Antonito trackage? 2 the hard way 07-03-2020 - 19:49
  Re: How about a C&TS "collection" to try to buy Alamosa-Antonito trackage? Former SLRG Hoghead 07-03-2020 - 19:43

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com