Re: Milwaukee Road substation locations if the Gap had been electrified
Author: WebDigger
Date: 09-10-2020 - 22:35

On [color-#0033cc]09-10-2020 - 21:53[/color], Jay Burkgart Wrote: [www.altamontpress.com]
-------------------------------------------------------
> I should have looked in the references that I have.
> According to Noel T. Holley, in his book The Milwaukee Electrics, 3rd edition, on page 185, the substation sites were
>
> 15 St. Joe
> 16 Plummer Jct.
> 17 Rosalia
> 18 Castleton
> 19 Ralston
> 20 Roxboro

Thanks, Jay.

Those who don't have Holley's book, and maybe even those who do, may find more detail here: The Milwaukee Road Mainline: [cs.trains.com] [Go about 50% down the page.]

My gsearch used your list of places above: [www.google.com]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Milwaukee Road substation locations if the Gap had been electrified Jay Burkgart 09-10-2020 - 20:55
  Re: Milwaukee Road substation locations if the Gap had been electrified Great Googley Moo 09-10-2020 - 21:15
  Re: Milwaukee Road substation locations if the Gap had been electrified Jay Burkgart 09-10-2020 - 21:53
  Re: Milwaukee Road substation locations if the Gap had been electrified WebDigger 09-10-2020 - 22:35
  Re: Milwaukee Road substation locations if the Gap had been electrified Jay Burkgart 09-10-2020 - 22:46

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com