A language generation program’s ability to write articles, produce code and compose poetry has wowed scientists
Author: WebDigger
Date: 09-23-2020 - 13:29

“I have created a writer, a sculptor, an artist. And this writer will be able to create words, to give life to emotion, to create character. I will not see it myself. But some other human will, and so I will be able to create a poet greater than any I have ever encountered.” -- [theconversation.com]

Too many AP posts seem to have been generated by some sort of primitive version of this or some similar program.

This post is not one of them.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  A language generation program’s ability to write articles, produce code and compose poetry has wowed scientists WebDigger 09-23-2020 - 13:29
  Re: A language generation program’s ability to write articles, produce code and compose poetry has wowed scientists 09-23-2020 - 13:38
  Re: A language generation program’s ability to write articles, produce code and compose poetry has wowed scientists Pdxrailtransit 09-23-2020 - 13:38
  Re: A language generation program’s ability to write articles, produce code and compose poetry has wowed scientists FUD 09-23-2020 - 15:40
  Re: A language generation program’s ability to write articles, produce code and compose poetry has wowed scientists J 09-23-2020 - 17:15
  We build to burn? Mister MT Wilson 09-23-2020 - 18:57
  Re: We build to burn? An Observer 09-24-2020 - 11:10

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com