My favorite Peninsula rail dropping...EVER!
Author: M-O-U-S-E ! CLUB PREZ
Date: 09-27-2020 - 13:49

"In a bit of good news, the regulatory compliance documentation for EMU crashworthiness has been approved by FRA, which is no small feat.

One hopes sufficient spares of fiberglass front cladding have been ordered to withstand the usual grade crossing carnage.

The pandemic has delayed testing of the first trainset in Salt Lake City, such that its trip to Pueblo, Colorado for dynamic testing is delayed to November and slipping day for day.

The milestone schedule has slipped again, with electrification substantial completion delayed to 2/26/2022, a slip of 8 months since late 2018.

Revenue service has slipped 2.5 months to late July 2022, all but eliminating the margin against FTA's deadline of August 2022. The pandemic will surely be invoked to delay the deadline.

Stadler is still claimed to be on the critical path, now with a convenient day-for-day pandemic slip that provides a welcome fig leaf to the Balfour Beatty electrification work."

https://caltrain-hsr.blogspot.com

synonymouse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [caltrain-hsr.blogspot.com]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Bunch of Peninsula rail ideas from Clem's blog synonymouse 09-27-2020 - 11:21
  My favorite Peninsula rail dropping...EVER! M-O-U-S-E ! CLUB PREZ 09-27-2020 - 13:49
  Re: My favorite Peninsula rail dropping...EVER! Anthony G 09-28-2020 - 06:20
  Re: My favorite Peninsula rail dropping...EVER! FUD 09-28-2020 - 13:26

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com