Re: My favorite Peninsula rail dropping...EVER!
Author: FUD
Date: 09-28-2020 - 13:26

Yes, it's never enough. Costs increase. Covid happens. Transportation is sort of like having your lawyer and accountant on retainer - I assume from your viewpoint that you have sufficient income to require those services from time to time. The retainer has to be paid whether you use the service or not, to keep it available for you. Then, of course, you pay for the service when you do use it. If you want to do your taxes and your legal work all by yourself, you can, but it better be really simple - sort of like walking or biking around for short distances on streets that also take tax money to maintain, at least (assuming they were built by developers of adjoining properties).

IOW, get real. You don't get something for nothing. That's life.

And yes, while you're not using the services of that lawyer you have on retainer, the lawyer is working for somebody else. Just like somebody else is riding "your" train when you don't. Again, that's life.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Bunch of Peninsula rail ideas from Clem's blog synonymouse 09-27-2020 - 11:21
  My favorite Peninsula rail dropping...EVER! M-O-U-S-E ! CLUB PREZ 09-27-2020 - 13:49
  Re: My favorite Peninsula rail dropping...EVER! Anthony G 09-28-2020 - 06:20
  Re: My favorite Peninsula rail dropping...EVER! FUD 09-28-2020 - 13:26

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com