Well be careful the tankies won't take kindly to the they are a salty Group
Author: Sunxuemei
Date: 10-08-2020 - 18:09

I can not Animal Crossing Bells even get boba because the closest boba area is 30 minutes downtown, and now that I don't have a Vehicle

This really is my... Especially since I Understand How to make boba from scratch and make it once a week

Basically me in school right now because we're not allowed to hang out with anybody. I can not stay with my boyfriend in his building and I Don't Have Any friends yet

Nah Isabelle will be talking abt her lost jeans and fav tv show even with the entire world burning around her

. .didn't think it would still be true months later lol.

To get a solid two weeks, AC was a strong enough distraction from the horrors of the planet. I can not seem to play for more than five minutes before needing to huddle in a corner and weep.

That is me with my own brown sugar tea in Gong Cha! I even place a Boba store in my island!

I despise how true this is with all the boba. . I transferred 10 minutes away from one of the best boba shops in my area and it has helped keep me sane in quarantine.

Yep, and I suspect that it's gont possess a very shitty climax in the penultimate episode followed with a miserable season finale.

Ooff going buy New Horizons Items political eh. Well be careful the tankies won't take kindly to the they are a salty Group

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Well be careful the tankies won't take kindly to the they are a salty Group Sunxuemei 10-08-2020 - 18:09
  Re: Well be careful the tankies won't take kindly to the they are a salty Group Ivan the Sneak 10-08-2020 - 18:32
  Re: Well be careful the tankies won't take kindly to the they are a salty Group Filene's 10-08-2020 - 22:46

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com