Re: MURDER OVER MASK ? MR METRO BOB2 WEARS HIS !
Author: BOB2
Date: 10-19-2020 - 18:23

The couple of times I've ridden since the Zombie apocalypse started, there was not so much of this, that was several months ago, loads were light, everyone kept distance and wore masks, and security and cleaning was visible and high during that period... I always wear my mask when out in public, in order to protect others, and help stop the spread... It's a Mr. Rogers kind of thing to do...

I'm absolutely in agreement on keeping fares and fare enforcement, increasing funding for the police, and doing much more aggressive health and safety enforcement. We must start do more effective measures to deal with our mentally ill and chronic homeless populations, like more supervised psychiatric outpatient housing, where folks are under protection and supervision, and are not off of their meds and out of control. But that is not about spreading disease and the endangering of other passengers using Metro, by turning our trains and stations into public urinals and shitters, or using the trains as rolling "day care" facilities for babbling out of control dangerous people like this....

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  L.A. Metro employee stabbed to death at downtown rail station Perp on the run 10-18-2020 - 16:45
  MURDER OVER MASK ? MR METRO BOB2 WEARS HIS ! Daniel98 10-19-2020 - 16:47
  Re: MURDER OVER MASK ? MR METRO BOB2 WEARS HIS ! BOB2 10-19-2020 - 18:23
  CBS reporting arrest ! KHJ 10-19-2020 - 20:47
  Irma Monroy, 25-year-old Los Angeles resident NO CASH BAIL 10-19-2020 - 21:45
  Irma Monroy, 25, of Los Angeles, is being held on $2.06 million bail Efink 10-21-2020 - 10:09
  Re: Irma Monroy, 25, of Los Angeles, is being held on $2.06 million bail get rid of the trash 10-21-2020 - 20:38

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com