Covid, Choo-choo travel, and Trader Joe's, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year...
Author: BOB2
Date: 12-20-2020 - 10:19

Low ridership and longer trains, and on board wipers cleaning, on Metro, ML, and LOSSAN are a whole lot safer than at Trader Joe's... "Essential" overcrowded grocery stores may actually be a much bigger spreader, based on data from this surge, than outdoor dining... Friday at the Hastings Ranch Trader Joes, the place was so grossly overcrowded inside that I turned around and walked away.

How bad is this surge? I had a medical appointment last month at my local Kaiser, and there was a modest line of about 30-40 cars for Covid testing. I had to go get a test on Friday, there were 400 cars, with a Friday night "In and Out" sized line of cars, for another quarter of a mile down the street, just trying to get in to the testing site. It took me 15 minutes to get out of the parking lot... More contacts, and less vigilance, big crowds, idiot who fail or refuse to follow reasonable precautions, and/or those who think it is their "right" to infect others have managed to make some of the worst case "estimates" quite "real"... Merry Christmas 2020.. Losing a World Trade Center every day....

A socially distanced Metro holiday trip to LAUPT, properly outfitted with mask and glove, to get some fresh warm churros "to go" at nice open outdoor, socially distanced, Olvera Street, and maybe even a pick up a couple of taquitos "to go" orders, might not be all that risky... Happy New Year 2021!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Corona Airlines synonymouse 12-19-2020 - 10:39
  Passenger-dies-after-a-medical-emergency-on-a BARF-BARF 12-19-2020 - 11:43
  Re: Passenger-dies-after-a-medical-emergency-on-a Beartooth Bob 12-19-2020 - 12:34
  Covid, Choo-choo travel, and Trader Joe's, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year... BOB2 12-20-2020 - 10:19
  Re: Covid, Choo-choo travel, and Trader Joe's, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year... synonymouse 12-20-2020 - 10:58
  Merry Christmas-Happy New Year to you as well, BOB2 LAUPT till' new trax go in 12-20-2020 - 11:55
  Re: Merry Christmas-Happy New Year to you as well, BOB2 FUD 12-22-2020 - 08:47

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com