Re: Question for synonymouse
Author: synonymouse
Date: 01-08-2021 - 18:25

I am too old to go anywhere and in crappy health. If you get covid and you're way old and in Kaiser like me you're dead meat. They did nothing to save their staff person in San Jose. I say nothing on purpose as Kaiser does not do any monoclonal antibody infusions, either Regeneron or Lilly(think Trump). No HCQ nor ivermectin just some steroid when you are at the end. Right now the virus is more active due to cold, wet weather and at least 2 variants circulating are a lot more contagious. Figure at the least you will need less virus to get sick and the medical facilities will have a harder time disinfecting.

So watch out and push as hard as you can for the over 75 to get their shots manana.

If Prop 13 is killed a whole bunch of people will be leaving California.

Politically, I was on the far left as a kid and I remain biased against rich people bad. I make a very poor Republican. As far as Trump goes I would not have done the same after the election. I would have put all my effort to getting a recount in Philly and failing that concede under the rule of law but with an objection the election was tainted with illegitimacy due to normal election year activities and procedures being undermined, curtailed and distorted by the pandemic. I suggest there was a sound argument for putting off the election til normalcy returned.

Besides with one party in power in Cali who even needs elections anymore. So much more peaceful.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Question for synonymouse Jornalero del muro fronterizo 01-08-2021 - 15:25
  Re: Question for synonymouse Native KNIF 01-08-2021 - 15:56
  Re: Question for synonymouse Jornalero del muro fronterizo 01-08-2021 - 16:42
  Re: Question for synonymouse M. Harris 01-08-2021 - 17:13
  Re: Question for synonymouse Jornalero del muro fronterizo 01-08-2021 - 17:56
  Re: Question for synonymouse synonymouse 01-08-2021 - 18:25
  Question for Communista de la wet farta Captain Chill 01-08-2021 - 23:22
  Re: Let Mouse be Mouse.... And, take it for what it's worth.... BOB2 01-09-2021 - 08:36
  Re: Let Mouse be Mouse.... And, take it for what it's worth.... Just Wondering 01-09-2021 - 08:49
  Re: Let Mouse be Mouse.... And, take it for what it's worth.... DHB 01-09-2021 - 09:06
  Re: And, take it for what it's worth....? So who's twisting your arm? BOB2 01-09-2021 - 09:29
  Re: And, take it for what it's worth....? So who's twisting your arm? Sumotuwe 01-09-2021 - 23:14

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com