Re: CN CEO brags about what a bitchen merger partner CN would be
Author: synonymouse
Date: 02-18-2021 - 15:37

It seems to me that if a merger of class 1's were to occur it would have been under Trump. The current regime will be more antitrust and more interested in growth of government projects.

Besides I should think that the UP or BNSF would covet most their own line to Atlanta and Florida and warehouse centers like Hebron, Ky. Not what my daughter called when she was a kid "Cold America". Eh

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  CN CEO brags about what a bitchen merger partner CN would be U.V. Ray 02-18-2021 - 13:57
  cn-ceo-a-railroad-lagging-on-technology-or-fuel-efficiency-could-be-a-merger-t arget Actual BOBBLEHEAD2 02-18-2021 - 14:13
  Re: cn-ceo-a-railroad-lagging-on-technology-or-fuel-efficiency-could-be-a-merger -target E.H. Scaryman 02-18-2021 - 15:01
  Re: CN CEO brags about what a bitchen merger partner CN would be synonymouse 02-18-2021 - 15:37
  Re: CN CEO brags about what a bitchen merger partner CN would be FUD 02-18-2021 - 22:56

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com